Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In response to Imaan Hazir Mazari's "My Decision to leave PTI"

In response to Ms Mazari's article here http://imaanmazari.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/my-decision-to-leave-pti/
By "Anonymous Volunteer"
Its good that you felt the pain of your people but simply quitting is not the solution.
I remember when as a Class-2 kid, I trusted Imran Khan with my Rs 1 pocket money for SKMH during his program near my school when he visited my hometown Bajaur Agency (FATA) back in 1992-93. I didn't know Khan but I trusted him with what I had got that day for school and best part is he kept my trust on SKMH.
I have never met Khan (may never meet him in future too) but even then my love for him increases each day and I am ready to trust him with my vote in elections. My area, Bajaur Agency is more neglected than Rajanpur. IK ignored Bajaur Agency while visiting Chitral, so should I threaten to leave PTI too?
Me and my team (all volunteers) work many hours daily on Social Media & in our surroundings for Insaf's cause. Not since a few days but since many years. You may have had a reason to associate with IK (due to your respectable mother, Ma'am Shireen Mazari) but I have no such personal association or expectation of reward. We work for IK day & night, taking time out from our Studies, Jobs etc. So should we too demand IK to agree to everything we say or "My Decision to leave PTI"?
.
Problem is you, media and many IK-bashers want Imran Khan to become some kind of a saint or much better an angel, which he surely is not. He is a human being and has his own set of weaknesses. He has been travelling for the last many days continuously and remember he is 60 years old now. A single travel to Chitral (10 hours from Islamabad) on the pathetically built road makes even a young man feel like craving for a week's rest. But look at my leader's dedication; coming back from Chitral, he set out for South Punjab to organize flood relief efforts. True he couldn't make it to Rajanpur and also that Rajanpur is near D.G Khan which IK visited but does that have anything to do with his intentions? Surely not. He intended to go to Rajanpur but couldn't make it that day. And then came the tirade from you & your supporters, why? Is this your love and dedication for Imran Khan and PTI.
Whats the difference left between Aftab Iqbal or Irfan Sidiqui or Nusrat Javed and you? They use personal issues with IK to malign him on mainstream media. You did the same on Social Media
.

Wasn't the party meeting a better forum for such things and I am sure party members would have supported you.
As for the "Lotas" etc, you are already seeing opportunists leaving PTI because they have been rendered a cold-shoulder with reference to tickets in election. Hoti, Bhinder, Gill & many others are plain examples of Imran Khan's merit a.k.a "Majid Khan moment". So that excuse of yours is also invalid.
.
Having said all that, I, on behalf of my volunteer team of PTI-FATA, request you to reconsider your hastily made decision. Don't think its just a formal request; we mean it, reconsider your decision please. Your article disappoints many many Insafians and will be used as a propaganda tool by all vultures waiting outside in the media etc for IK. (Already Nusrat Javed & Co have started capitalizing on this opportunity).
.
With Regards,
Anonymous Volunteers from FATA (the most neglected region of Pakistan).

....................

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official PTI webpage and is run by a group of volunteers having no official position in PTI. All posts are personal opinions of the bloggers and should, in no way, be taken as official PTI word.
With Regards,
"Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf FATA Volunteers" Team.


12 comments:

  1. wonderfully written. Although it's best if she doesn't join PTI again.. the stress is too much for her..and besides, she's not like you guys..she only works when she has vacation from school. She was on her way back to school.. so timing doesn't suit her. The damage is also done already. So, it's best she stays with her decision. Meanwhile.. FATA you guys are not forgotten. Rest of Pakistan loves you, we do! Keep up ur amazing work! #PTIFamily !! ...and good job w/ the article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabash from my side on writing this article. Whole Pakistan love our brave and ghayyur tribal brethren!! Imran Khan Zindabad. Pakistan Paindabad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTI doesnt need some one like her. I for one do not ever want to see her leading Pak youth. Her slogan for change is all about "My self, my life, my style, my people, my district, my mother, my clothes, my vision.."

    Take this as another operation clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I dont want her in PTI.

    they try to dictate IMRAN KHAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. even Iman said that Imran is Pakistans only hope and still she is leaving PTI

    ReplyDelete
  6. no guys. may be i m wrong but negotiations are the part of politics. and my leader say we must negotiate at first if failed then react. i m hopeful that she will thought about her decision and if didn't come back will never say anything about my leader. hope ms shireen will cooperate and will not do allegations against a honest person. PTI Tigers be strong and control your nervous. vote for pti vote for the change

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lagharis and Mazaris are two feudal casts in south Punjab, they are against each other. This problem will remain in future. Because Lagharis and Mazaris want to dictate IK. This Mazaris girl has already damaged the PTI reputation. Social media is not forum for discuss these kinds of things. So keep her at her condition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am sure that the so called anonymous FATA_Volunteers have written this frm comforts of their flats/dorms in England or Scotland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only one response for you, dear Sherlock Holmes (aka Rehman Malik)...
      "LOL" :)

      Delete
    2. U ve Even given example of a British character....this confirms da fact dat u take time for "political activities in FATA" between ur "pizza hut" n "security" jobs

      Delete
    3. Though your "revelation" is not true even then, for the sake of argument, mind telling us why it matters or makes a difference whether we (PTI-FATA volunteers) are in London, Sao Paulo, Ontario, Seoul or Cheechoo-Ki-Maliyan?
      p.s: If you don't like being called Sherlock Holmes, how about Ali Imran (aka X2) or Fareedi? :P

      Delete