Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yes, I'm a PTI Troll - a poem by @BurhanBhuttta

.
Yes, I’m a PTI Troll


Say me, a “PTI Kid” and I would say thank you, but I own a personal id card.

Say me, a “mummy daddy” and I would say not really, I’m of mama papa type.

Say me, a “Burger Bacha” and I would say yes I eat burgers every now and then.

Criticize my party without biasness like Talat and I would say thank you very much.

Humiliate me like Nusrat and I will give it back to you.

Abuse me and I will block you.

Make false propaganda against my party and I will counter it with logic.

Humiliate my leader and I will annoy you to the best of my capacity.

However, if you abused my beloved leader, I will thrash you, make you feel ashamed of yourself’ will induce you to block me.

If all these things make me a troll.
Then yes, I’m a PTI troll, and I’m proud of it. 
.
Note: This poem has been re-blogged from burhan01.blogspot.com 
.
....................

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official PTI webpage and is run by a group of volunteers having no official position in PTI. All posts are personal opinions of the bloggers and should, in no way, be taken as official PTI word.
With Regards,
"Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf FATA Volunteers" Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment